Who we are
Our website address is: https://awakenedtogether.com/.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. We will never sell or provide this information to any third parties.
What rights you have over your data
We hold general information about your business, as authorised by you when you submitted your information to communitytradesireland.ie. You may request us to remove or change said information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
Communitytradesireland.ie is committed to ensuring your privacy. Please read the following points on our information gathering and dissemination practices for communitytradesirelsnd.ie;
- When you visit our website your IP address is collected. You cannot be identified by your IP address. We use this information track pages visited, visitor preferences and statistics. This information is for Community Trades Ireland’s personal use only.
- When you register on communitytradesireland.ie you will be asked to fill out a form asking you for your name, email address, business details, locations and other pertinent information necessary for you to subscribe to our services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists you will be able to remove your name from these lists at any time.
- The information gathered is used to improve communitytradesireland.ie’s service to you and we guarantee that we will never pass on any of your personal information to a third party under any circumstances without your express permission.
- When you visit communitytradesireland.ie, you can traverse this site anonymously and no personal information is gathered..
- If you have any questions about our terms & conditions, our privacy statement, site practices or any other query, please contact us at email@example.com.